Newcastle Lyon Sonvillier Dresden Berlin Petersburg Chita Moscow Helsinki Amsterdam Newcastle

In progress.

Saturday 26 June 2010

Trying to look like Kropotkin

With my head blatted by the attempt to work out visas and how to only be in Russia for the 30 day maximum, I decide I am starting to look like Kropotkin.


http://www.peremeny.ru/books/osminog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/kropotkin7.jpghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p208/drwarbo/kropotkin_youngsmall.jpg

Did HE have to get a HIV test before he could escape the country?
I mean Bakunin, yes, he'd have to. But Kropotkin?

1 comment:

  1. I've been unfair to Bakunin. According to George Woodcock, I read today, "All his appetites - with the sole exception of the sexual - were enormous; he talked th enights through, he read omnivorously, he drank brandy like wine, he smoked 1,600 cigars in a single month of imprisonment in Saxony, and he ate so voraciously that a sympathetic Austrian jail commandant felt moved to allot him double rations."

    ReplyDelete